Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager: Client Projects, Methodology Development
- You will be creatively challenged to accomplish a wide variety of tasks utilizing your technical, leadership, and management potential
- Client Engagements in Manufacturing and Service Industries: dramatically improve client revenue and profitability, using IGC’s Revolutionary Management Thinking
- Develop new practical concepts, applications and methodology to establish IGC as the unbeatable thought leader in the Revolutionary Management Thinking
- Position offers an attractive Salary/Bonus/Benefits package
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration or equivalent from a leading business school, MBA preferred.
- 10 to 15 years of relevant industry experience, preferably in a leading strategy consulting firm.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Publish.
- A real passion for business management.
- Excellent communication, people, and organizational skills.